Hello hello dear readers!
We are currently in a vital moment of our production!
     Casting highly affects each and every film production and my group and I are taking this process very seriously. We have three main roles to cast and the rest will be extras. My group and I has decided that I will be playing Margo, the teenage female who ran away, because of my outgoing and fearless personality which is the personality that we are striving for. Some of our inspiration comes from the film, "10 things I hate about you":

        The female lead incorporates a very similar personality to the one we want. Katerina Stratford is a fearless, outgoing, girl who does not care what people thing, she is rebellious and breaks the rules. She is a girl who if she wants something she gets it, this benefits our goal because we want the character to act that why which is why I will be playing the role. We decided to name her Margo because of the vibe that comes with the name, we also went around the class asking other students what feel the name Margo brought to the character and according to different classmates like Rafael Sanchez, Isabela Alvarez, and Felipe Marchan the name Margo brings exactly the edgy vibe that we are looking too incorporate.
        The next role we have to cast is Margo's boyfriend, his name is Liam, we also want him to fit the same personality as Margo. I believe it is very important for the characters to have good chemistry. Tomas Quilaqueo another student in my aice media class, he will be playing the role because I am very close to him and it will be easy for me to work with him, and will look natural which is very important to the flow of the opening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog