Good afternoon blog,
 I have always believed that aesthetics are extremely important when watching a film, looking at a picture, viewing a magazine, or when observing a blog. On the technological aspect of a film, I believe the resolution, clarity, and how clear the hots and film itself is, is extremely important to appeal the aesthetic liking of the viewer.
   For example:

    This is obviously the same picture, yet it looks very different and to me specially I rather looking at one much more then the other. The one on the right has much higher resolution and quality. The details are also much more clear and the beauty of picture is actually appreciated.
      Based on this idea our group has decided to film with my canon professional camera instead of using a smart phone camera. We have decided to do this because of the viewing side of film opening and the importance behind it to the viewers, specially since our genre's audience as discussed in previous blog is young adults. Young adults, and teenagers are the youth of the world.  Including myself we have always been used to high resolution and smart technology, when filmed with a high quality device like the camera my team and I will be utilizing this will help increases success and appeal audience much more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog