Introduction

Introduction
    I'm not just any typical high school student, my name is Paola Toro, I am 16 years old. I'm from Caracas Venezuela, I have two sisters one younger one, and one older one whom I have never met and recently found out about her. I live in a beautiful home with my stunning mom, and my dad. When I grow up I will be a general surgeon and will become a missionary doctor. I am a determined person, and I achieve my goals, and will fulfill my purpose in life to change the world in any way that I can.  Right now, my purpose for this is too introduce myself and give my reader an insight of who I am and my life in my upcoming posts I will be clearly explain and analyze what the genre teen drama is, I will discuss, genre, Genre conventions (content, film production, institutional conventions, and I will be analyzing two samples. Later on I will be creating my own version of  a teen drama film which will include the features of this genre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog